FREE! Subscribe to News Fetch, THE daily wine industry briefing - Click Here


SPONSORED BY:
<Future Wine Expo
SPONSORED BY:

Ardagh Group. Bottles Born & Backed in the USA. Locally manufacturing quality glass for more than 125 years. Find your perfect bottle.

Home » Archives by category » Uncategorized

Shotfire 2015 Barossa Shiraz – Unrequited love

Medium-bodied, shy on fruit and overbalanced on tannins. I am in love with most Oz Shiraz, but not this one. $16.99, Sonoma Whole Foods. -lp

2018 Bonterra Chardonnay (California)

2018 Bonterra Chardonnay (CA). Made with organic grapes. 70% fermented in a combo of French and American oak, while the remaining 30% was fermented in stainless steel. Malolactic fermentation completed as well. Creamy at the front, crisp on the finish. Buttery malo and oak leads to crisp, clean citrus. Well balanced. Enjoyable! Purchased for around […]

Read More

2015 Liesl Pinot Noir (Pfalz, Germany)

Ruby red, light body, but not light on flavor! Earthiness to the nose, red fruits, maybe a little moss, and some spice on the palate. Earthiness is back in the after taste. Interesting! Purchased on sale for $11.99 from Hover Crossing Wine & Spirits in Longmont, CO. -B

Read More

2017 Domaine les Chenevieres (Mâcon-Villages, Mâconnais, France)

2017 Domaine les Chenevieres (Mâcon-Villages, Mâconnais, France). 100% Chardonnay Stainless steel fermentation, 100% malolactic. Straw yellow, pear, citrus, and floral notes. Fresh, lovely! Made by the Lenoir family for George Dubœf Wines. $21.99. Received as a sample. -B

Read More

2018 Liquid Geography Rosé (D.O. Bierzo, Spain)

2018 Liquid Geography Rosé (D.O. Bierzo, Spain). 100% Mencia grape. Stainless steel fermented. Pale pink in color, almost with an orange tinge to it. Some bright red fruits, citrus, and lots of herbaceous quality. A decent wine for good causes! Purchased on sale for $10.99 from Hover Crossing Wine & Spirits in Longmont, CO. -B

Read More

29 Full Ridenhour and Bryant litigation court documents for premium subscribers

Ridenhour complaint-032219 Ridenhour complaint-Amended-042219 Ridenhour complaint-Amended-Exhibit-042219 Response to defendant srequest for premotion conference-060619 Bryant-V-Ridenhour-Complaint- 073019 Bryant-V-Ridenhour-Complaint-Exhibita-073019 Second amended complaint-Ridenhour-073119 Complaint amended-Exhibita-073119 Complaint amended-Exhibitb-073119 Complaint amended-Exhibitc-073119 Complaint amended-Exhibitd-073119 Complaint amended-Exhibite-073119 Declaration Of Bettina Sulser Bryant In Support Of Plaintiff’s Ex Parte Application For (1) Temporary Restraining Order And (2) Order To Show Cause Regarding Preliminary Injunction-081919 […]

Read More

Daou 2016 Pessimist red blend – a pleasant memory

2016 Pessimist, red blend by Daou. Syrah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tannat. Zoftig black cherry, blackberry fruit and raging tannins and a bit of oak. By the glass at Lure restaurant, Santa Barbara. SRP $24.95

Read More

Epic Wine & Spirits Tags Bill Young As Executive Vice President

Santa Rosa, Calif., October 1,2019 – Effective October 1, 2019   EPIC Wines & Spirits (EPIC) has appointed Bill Young as Executive Vice President of Sales.   Bill previously spent fifteen years with Treasury Wine Estates (TWE), most recently as General Manager (California), where he was responsible for deploying an independent route to market model […]

Read More

2017 Blau from Cellers Can Blau (D.O. Montsant, Catalonia)

2017 Blau from Cellers Can Blau (D.O. Montsant, Catalonia). 50% Carignan, 25% Syrah, 25% Garnacha. Deep and rich color, nice body, and smooth. Dark fruits, like blackberry and plum. Earthy, balanced oak. Stoked my [former] wine shop finally got in some Montsant! Purchased on sale for $11 from Hover Crossing Wine & Spirits in Longmont, […]

Read More

The winery valuation dispute — Excerpt from Ridenhour Second Amended Complaint

Other articles in this series: Sulser Bryant sues to silence the whistleblower who once saved her $3 million SLAPP Shot? How Sulser Bryant’s San Francisco lawsuit against her former financial consultant may violate state law Sulser Bryant’s imaginary conspiracy Bryant Winery lawyer issues wandering letter filled with vague unsubstantiated claims and asks for a retraction. […]

Read More